Greetings to all of you! How are you doing? Hope this message finds you and your family in great spirits.
I am very thankful pondering of the times I could work together with many associates. I received mentor ship, extended support, encouragement and motivation. Even a small chat gave priceless wisdom.
I had been thinking to reconnect and get synched up to share a glimpse of my path with you. With the steep learning curves of my past years, I established Tranzlogix in 2012 – a transportation, supply chain and logistics optimization company.
The journey in addition to over a decade of integration experience around Transportation, Logistics, Mobility, Cloud and Integration space, helped navigate through some very interesting spaces:
- Field services optimization – Marketing, Sales, Operations
· Enterprise mobility – GPS/GPRS, RFID
· Connected devices – Transportation, Logistics, Supply Chain and healthcare
· Human behavior – Evaluation of skills, working/driving habits
· M2M – Using intelligence collected from machines for business decisions
· Integrated logistics – Logistics as a Service with end to end connectivity
The global market with a constant need to stay connected, definitely wants to optimize logistics with direct benefits of,
– Increased profits and customer satisfaction
– Reduced complexity and overheads
Our mission is to optimize logistic operations with easily configured products, tools and apps – all put together in a cloud solution – a global solution.
Business values: We bring down operational costs on logistics by 50% and help plan on future strategies.
Social aspect: We bring transparency and social responsibility. For developing countries, we enable modernization of infrastructures.
– Transport, asset and field services monitoring
– Integration & automation
– Analytics & optimization
After our product launch early this year, we have made our presence with our strong expertise in several trade-shows. With our customers piloting and using our products, the feedback suggestions helps us go viral. We are looking for a big leap in the coming year.
Here I am wishing you a peaceful Thanksgiving, meaningful Christmas season and a blessed New Year 2015.
I am sure your business is keeping you engaged and it continues to be a blessing. I look forward to hearing from you.
Extending a sincere note of Thanks from the deep of my heart. Happy Thanksgiving 2014!
With Warm Regards,